Chalet Refuge Lac Noir
Important : We are located very close to the Lac Noir. It is important to follow the itinerary indicated on the map above in green (the other solution indicated by some applications is closed due to works). Follow the direction Lac Blanc and turn towards Lac Noir as soon as it is indicated on the left coming from Orbey.
It is highly recommended to book your nights in advance, especially during long weekends!
- 60 places
Disabled access (must be accompanied)
- Rooms from 2 to 6 beds, including 1 room for the accompanied disabled
- Sleeping bags or sheets and slippers required
- Bathrooms on each floor
- 2 living rooms, one of which can accommodate 50 people
- Parking for 15 cars in summer at the chalet, 200m away in winter at the lake
- Bus parking near the lake
- Picnic room for hikers (drink at our bar requested)
- Fully equipped kitchen suitable for groups
- Restaurant at 200m near the lake
- No credit card